Do you want to be a professional blogger and make money online?
Do you want to earn dollars while working at home?
Do you wish to have an extra passive income while working full-time on your daytime job?
Do you like to earn $250 (P10,000) or more per month with only an initial investment of P10,000?
A. What can you get from the OBA program?
1. Your own professional and premium blog *
- Free 1 Year .com Domain Name worth P500 (e.g., www.yourblogname.com)
- Email at your own domain name (e.g., email@example.com)
- Free 1 Year Web Hosting worth P6,000
- Premium SEO and mobile-friendly WordPress Theme worth P5,000
- Customization and design worth P5,500
* Optional add-ons at additional cost include logo design, dedicated IP Address and SSL certificate.
2. Training and coaching
- Free 1 day blogging and digital marketing workshop (with certificate, free lunch and snacks) worth P3,000
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook Group for constant blog coaching and support
3. Other benefits
- Our participants will also be included in our network of bloggers to receive job and other income opportunities.
- Discounts on our future seminars and workshops.
- and more exciting surprises.
B. What can you learn from the workshop?
- Blogging 101
- Content marketing
- Traffic generation
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
- Viral marketing
- Data and analytics
- Blog monetization (Google Adsense, sponsored posting, direct advertising, etc.)
- and many blogging secrets
C. Who will be your trainer or coach?
Your coach will be Victorino Q. Abrugar. Vic is:
- the digital marketing strategist and co-founder of Optixor, Inc.
- the creator of the popular blogs BusinessTips.ph and FAQ.ph.
- a blogger since 2006.
- a full digital marketer who’s knowledgeable in content marketing, SEO and social media marketing
- a resource trainer and speaker of several blogging and Internet marketing seminars, such as iBLOG Philippines, MORCON (Mastering Online Ranking Conference) and DOST Internet marketing training.
D. How much does the program cost?
The OBA program originally costs at P20,000 per participant, but we are slashing its price to only P10,000 for participants from Tacloban City and nearby places.
E. How do you earn from your blog?
There are many ways to earn from your blog. But before you start making money online, you have to attract constant traffic first by creating and publishing high quality blog posts as many as you can. You can earn fame from your blog. You can also help other people or promote your advocacy. Further, you can also use your blog to build up your business or professional brand. But to earn directly from your blog, the following are the most common types of blog monetization:
- Google Adsense. You earn by placing Google Ads in your blog.
- Other ad networks. You earn by placing ads from other networks, such as Innity and Media.net.
- Sponsored blog posts. You earn by writing and publishing a sponsored blog post about a certain business or product.
- Banner advertising. You earn by placing banner ads from various companies in your blog.
- Affiliate marketing. You earn a commission fee in every sale you refer to a certain merchant by promoting the product in your blog.
F. What are the requirements to join the program?
- Can attend the workshop in Tacloban City
- Has a laptop and Internet connection
- Know the basics of Internet, writing and social media
- No age limit. Kids as young as 9 years old can already blog nowadays. There are also known bloggers who were already more than 100 years old.
G. Who are the ideal participants of the program?
The OBA program is ideal for the following participants:
- Anyone who wants to be a professional blogger and wants to earn consistent income from his or her blog.
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a blog to promote their own business or products.
- Government officers who want to build a blog to promote their programs.
- NGOs who want to build a blog to promote their cause or advocacy.
- Educators who want to build a blog and start educating the world while earning from their blogs.
H. How many participants are we accepting in the program?
This is our first run of the OBA Program. This is also the reason why we have offered it at the lowest possible price. For our first run, we are only accepting a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 participants in a first-come, first-served basis.
I. When will the workshop be held?
Our target date for the workshop is within the month of June (probably on a Saturday) based on the availability of the participants. The workshop will be held once the participants’ blogs are ready and completely built, which will be done in 5-7 business days after we receive the payment.
J. How do I join the program?
To avail the OBA program and for more inquiry, you may contact us or send us an email with the following information:
- Name of participant/s
- Name of organization, if any
- Desired domain name (e.g., www.yourblogname.com)
- Desired blog niche (e.g., business, lifestyle, education, tech, personal, etc.)
- Address and contact number
204 P. Burgos St., Tacloban City, Leyte 6500, Philippines
Tel: +63 53 321 5721
Mobile: +63 9052991268