According to Facebook Ad Manager, there are 2,500,000 people on Facebook who are located in the Philippines that are interested in Travel and Leisure. There are also 250,000 people on Facebook from US and Canada that are interested in “Cebu” according to the same tool. Then according to Google, people search for the keyword “Hotels in Manila” for an average of 12,100 times every month. These are only some of the interesting intelligent data that digital marketing provides us to guide our digital marketing campaign.
Imagine if you can target those people on Facebook and Google who are most interested in your business? Imagine if you can influence them and drive them to your website, Facebook Page, and eventually to your hotel or resort?
Common problems of hotels and resorts in the digital world
Several hotels and resorts in the Philippines suffer any or most of the following common problems that affect their sales, profitability, and business stability.
1. They don’t have a website that attracts visitors. They don’t have a website where potential guests can inquire, book online, and learn more information about them. Some hotels and resorts have a website but they are incomplete and outdated.
2. They are not visible on Google. Potential guests cannot find them on Google when they search for keywords that are related to their services. Some hotels and resorts are visible on Google but their competitors outrank them on the search engine results pages (SERPs).
3. They do not generate interesting content that attract loyal customers. Their website and social media pages don’t have enough engaging content, such as blog posts, articles, stories, videos and images that convince prospects to become their trusty customers.
4. They can’t reach enough people on social media. They don’t have an official page on Facebook, Instragram, and other social media platforms that have followers and engagements (i.e., likes, comments and shares) that outnumber those that their competitors have.
5. They can’t manage negative reviews. There are some negative stories, comments and reviews about them that are visible on Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and other online places. They cannot manage these negative mentions and ratings, thus, bringing their business at the bottom of rankings on those review sites.
Our services and solutions
We are committed to help hotels and resorts in the Philippines who experience any of the problems above. The following are our services and solutions that are tailored to solve your digital marketing problems.
1. Website and blog development. We can build a professional and mobile-friendly website with a blog for your hotel or resort to make it accessible on the Internet by prospective and existing customers anytime and anywhere. We can also upgrade and redesign your existing old website and build a blog within the site to make it more effective in attracting guests online. Our website and blog development solution include the following:
- Domain name (e.g., www.optixor.com) registration and website hosting
- Creation of the company’s official website or upgrade of the old website
- Creation of the company’s branded emails (e.g., email@example.com)
- Creation of the company’s blog within its official website (example: www.optixor.com/blog)
- Conforming the company’s website for search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing guidelines
- Installation of plugins that are applicable to the company’s operation
- Building of sitemap
- Installation of Google Analytics and submission to Google Search Console
- Integration with the company’s official social media accounts, if any
- Photo shoot of the establishment, products and other highlights of the business for display on the website (optional)
- Installation of online booking system
- Website administration and update
- Staff orientation on website management
2. Business blogging and content marketing
We can help your brand become a thought leader in the travel and tourism industry. We will help your business reach hundred thousand or even millions of potential guests through blogging and content marketing. Our blogging and content marketing services include the following solutions.
- Creation of the company’s blogging strategy/matrix/content calendar
- Development of the company’s blog or improvement of its existing one
- Integration of the blog with the company’s social media accounts, if any
- Installation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Building of an email subscription list
- Writing and generating a series of high-quality and interesting blog posts for your target audience
- Publishing a series of content that will build and manage your online reputation
- Promotion of the company’s blog and content on social media
- Optimization of the company’ blog and content for Google and other search engines
- Running and managing Facebook Ads and other paid advertising campaigns
- Blog analytics and performance reporting
- Staff training on blogging and content marketing
- Business and marketing advisory
- Other effective blogging and content marketing strategies and tactics to achieve your unique goals
3. Search engine optimization
We can help your brand become more visible and discoverable on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines so that potential guests from around the world can find your hotel or resort when they search for any keyword that are relevant to your business. We will implement natural and organic search engine optimization strategies, techniques and tactics to drive potential customers from search engines to your business. Our SEO solution includes the following tasks:
- SEO audit of your existing website and pages
- Keyword discovery and analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Creating content and landing pages that will drive search engine traffic and increase your search engine visibility based on your target keywords
- Optimizing content to rank better on search engines, including the use of long-tail – keywords, geographical targeting, use of the right titles/descriptions, and use of the right alt-texts on images and other content
- Creating and optimizing content to manage your online reputation on search engines
- Natural link-building
- Creation of sitemap
- Integration with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Optimizing your social media pages for the search engines
- Monthly SEO analysis and work progress reporting
- Business and marketing advisory
- And other applicable and effective digital marketing steps
4. Social media management and marketing
We will help your brand reach hundred thousand to millions of targeted people or potential guests on Facebook and other social media pages. We will also implement effective ways to grow your Facebook Page and other social media followers to increase your social media authority and influence. Our social media marketing involves the following procedures:
- Creation and management of your company’s official pages on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
- Creation of engaging content to attract likes, engagements, and followers on your social media pages
- Optimization of your social media pages for the search engines
- Integration of your social media pages and strategy to your overall marketing strategy
- Management of social media advertising campaigns such as Facebook Ads to boost reach and engagements
- Implementation of viral marketing tactics to make your brand trending on social media
- Listening to your target audience and managing your social media reputation
- Monthly social media analysis and reporting (this will be integrated to overall content marketing analysis and reporting).
- Business and marketing advisory
- Other social media strategies and tactics to boost your social media influence according to your specific goals
5. Integrated digital marketing
We will help you plan and implement an integrated digital marketing strategy that combines blogging, content marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and other online marketing strategies, techniques and tactics to help you achieve your business’ unique goals. Our integrated digital marketing service is a powerful solution that combines our services above to make sure that your specific goals are achieved.
Check out our free guide about digital marketing for tourism related businesses in the Philippines:
- 15 Online Marketing Tips for Hotels and Resorts
25 Online Marketing Tips for Restaurant Business Owners
Our sample project
FAQ.ph is one of the blogs and projects we are working with. We also accept sponsored posts at FAQ.ph from hotel and resort operators in the Philippines to promote their brand and reach their maximum audience.
FAQ.ph stands for Facts, Answers and Questions about the Philippines. It is an online magazine where you can read interesting facts, useful answers and frequently asked questions about our country, its places, events and people.
As of December 2015, FAQ.ph has the following statistics:
- 116 Blog Posts
- 974 Approved Comments
- 232,000 Average Monthly Unique Visitors
- 294,000 Average Monthly Page Views
- 20,000+ Facebook Page Likes
- 758,000 Average Monthly Number of People Reached on Facebook
FAQ.ph is also consistently on the top (rank 1 to rank 3) of the following search queries/keywords in Google:
- Philippine tourist destinations to visit 2016
- Tourist spots in Cebu
- Tourist spots in Tacloban
- What to do in Tacloban
- Where to go in Tacloban
- Places to visit in Tacloban
- Things to do in Catbalogan
- San Juanico Bridge
- Kalanggaman Island
- Lake Danao Ormoc
- Samar Caves
- Surfing in Calicoan
- Linao Cave Guiuan
Examples of travel and tourism articles that we have already published and became trending on social media:
- 20 Tourist Destinations to Visit in the Philippines in 2016
- 12 Places to Visit in Cebu City (Things to do in the Queen City of the South)
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Tacloban in 2015
- Top 12 Things to Do in Catbalogan City
- 12 Famous Monuments and Shrines in the Philippines that You should Visit
- How to Get to Kalanggaman Island in Palompon Leyte
- 20 Amazing Photos that Show why Samar is the Caving Capital of the Philippines
- 15 Photos that Will Make You Want to Visit the National Museum of the Philippines
- 22 Places to Visit When You’re in Manila
Let us help you reach your digital marketing goals
We will be glad to help you reach your target market online to grow your revenue and achieve your goals.
If interested with our services, feel free to contact us to discuss your company’s unique needs so that we can send you a customized quotation or proposal.
204 P. Burgos St., Tacloban City, Leyte 6500, Philippines
Tel: +63 53 321 5721
Mobile: +63 9052991268